Websites/Online Articles to Check Out
International Wellness Directory – There are several well researched and well written articles on this site. “Johanna Budwig Revisited” explains a lot about the important work of Dr. Budwig and “The Lost History of Medicine” discusses (accurately per my research) the opposing medical theories of Louis Pasteur and Antoine BeChamp which explain “modern medicine’s” tunnel vision on germs.
- ”Cell Biochemistry: Biochemistry of the Stress Response” by Eran Kalmanovich, 2003
- “What is a Healthy Cell?” Greg Ciola interviews Gary Tunsky May 26, 2006
- “Neo Health: A New Paradigm in Essential Health Protocols” by Keith Armour
- “MacFarlane” – A good elaboration on the work of Dr. C. Samuel West.
- “The Greatest Health Discovery” by Keith MacFarlane. Lots of good information on the lymphatic system.
- “Science of Emotions and Consciousness” by Candace B. Pert, PhD with Nancy Marriott
- “Healing the Divide: Emerging Perspectives on Mind-Body Unity” by Carrie Grossman for Douglas Brady
- “Fighting Cancer” Laboratory of Dr. Vaclav Vetvicka, MD. www.glucan.us This website provides the science for Beta Glucan a well studied immune system booster.
My exercise video, “Slam the Door on Cancer Exercise Routine”
“Sodium/Potassium Pump” – Good animations of this cellular mechanism.
“Biology of Belief” by Dr. Bruce Lipton. Short lectures on quantum biology and especially on the topic of environmental impact on our DNA….we can change our DNA through our intent and attitudes.
“Molecules of Emotion” by Dr. Candace B. Pert. Her comments on “Molecules of Emotion” and the mind/body connection.
“Tom Ockler Core Breathing Videos” or visit TomOklerpt.com and click on the core breathing videos tab in the list at the bottom of home page.